Thursday, May 16, 2013

Poetry Hiding in Bodies and Faces


Anger

My friend wanted to play basketball
I wanted soccer
someone ran over my dog
that bully said I was a girl
my sister gets all the attention
it's a bad hair day
mom left at the mall
someone took my nickels
Angry







Surprised

Cake for breakfast
I'm on an airplane by myself
a kitten for me
What?  It's my best friend's birthday
we had homework?
someone stole my iPad
I lost a tooth
I won a brand new car
someone screamed, "Waaaa!"
my grandma needs oxygen
I'm having a new baby sister
it's my birthday
I'm getting braces
Barca lost
a party for me
my best friend isn't moving
my cat is talking!
Surprised



Revenge for losing soccer
he scared me so I scare him back
lunging phobia
my mom doesn't know my name
I ate the marshmallow and I want another
this isn't the toy I wanted
stalking the prey...

No comments:

Post a Comment